Realme C3 is getting its March update, bring lots of camera improvements and fixes some bugs as well. Realme C3 was launched in February with in built Realme UI based on Android 10. Realme UI is already a well optimize, very light and gives a close to stock Android felling. Now Realme is pushing an update with lots of Camera improvements.
Realme C2 new software update Changelog (RMX2020_11_A.15)
- Improved front camera preview clarity
- Improved the accuracy of front camera portrait mode
- Improved the brightness of the three-party apk front camera under the backlight
- Improved the clarity of rear camera portrait mode in darkness
- Improved the clarity of rear camera zoom 2x/4x mode
- Improved rear camera preview clarity
- Optimized the noise of rear camera in darkness
- Optimized the noise of rear camera video
- Optimized the quality of SLO-MO preview and video
- Optimized the issue that some menu pages are slightly stuck while swiping left or right
- Optimized gyroscope sensitivity in games
It is a phased roll out due to security concerns so it may take some time to reach in your phone. Don’t worry wait of the OTA, in case if you don’t want to wait you can download the OTA via the link given below
and update your phone manually, if you don’t know how to update manually, Don’t worry we have covered it as well. Click below to know more how to update manually your Realme phone.