OPPO announced its first Smart Watch along with the launching of OPPO Find X2 Series in China. It comes in two sizes, 41mm & 46mm. 46mm version comes with a 1.91-inch 3D flexible AMOLED Retina display which has 326 PPI, with 100% P3 wide color gamut, it has 50 meter water resistance. OPPO says that it has applied for 42 patents for it. The 41mm version has a 1.6-inch AMOLED screen which has 301 PPI. Both have eSIM for 4G and native calling because it comes with speaker and microphone. It is powered by Snapdragon 2500 and Apollo 3 dual processors. It also supports Payment through NFC.
Watch packs with a 430mAh battery, which can be used up to 40 hours in intelligent mode. In the long battery life mode, the battery can be used up to 21 days. Battery can be charged from 1% to 50% in 17 minutes with Watch VOOC flash charge technology.
OPPO Watch Specifications in a glance.
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- ColorOS Watch, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming and more
- Water resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum) for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
The OPPO Watch 41mm version comes in 3 colour Elegant black, Rose Gold & Fog Silver is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 15,930 approx.) The 46mm aluminum alloy version comes in two colors Black & Rose Gold. 41mm version is priced at 1499 yuan which is ₹16,000 approx, and 46mm version is priced at 1999 yuan (₹21,000 approx).