HMD Global has announced Nokia C2 4G Android Go edition smartphone which is the successor of last year’s Nokia C1 3G Phone. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ screen and powered by Unisoc quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. NOKIA C2 runs on Android 9 Go Edition and offers a 5MP rear and front camera and sports a 2800mAh battery.
Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer at HMD Global stats~
Our most affordable 3G Nokia smartphone just got a buddy in 4G. Meet Nokia C2 bringing affordable 4G to selected markets. It’s big. It’s bold. It’s brilliant. #NokiaC2
— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) March 15, 2020
Nokia C2 Android Go Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Weight: 161g
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- 2800mAh removable battery
In the video, it looks the Nokia C2 will offer two colors Cyan and Black. For the availability and pricing, we will have to wait till 19th March where Nokia has planned to be held a big event.