Nokia had an online event in Finland and they have announced three Smartphones and an iconic 5310 feature phone including a 5g phone as well. Here I’ll talk about Nokia 5.3 a latest mid-range Android One phone by Nokia. It features a 6.55-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, comes in three variants 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card slot. The Nokia 5.3 runs on Android 10 and sports a 13MP Quad rear camera.
The phone has Nordic-inspired back Design, also features a dedicated Google Assistant button. It has also a scratch-resistant coating. The phone features sculpted back made of advanced composite materials and inner nano texture. Nokia 5.3 comes with a 4000mAh battery.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
- 6.55-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ 20:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- Android 10
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 185g
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 5MP Wide-angle camera, 2MP Depth sensor and 2MP for Macro, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
The Nokia 5.3 comes in three Cyan, Sand & Charcoal colors and priced at 189 Euros which is approx Rs. 15000 for the 3GB RAM version and will be available in April. It is expected to launch in India soon as it has been listed on the Nokia India website.