Nokia has entered the TV industry and Launched Android TV a few times ago and now they have launched another 43-inch Android TV in India on Flipkart. The newly launched TV sports a 108cm (43″) 4K UHD Panel and JBL Sound in it. Panel supports 4K Dolby vision also which will give you an immersive experience while watching your favorite content. The Nokia TV comes with a very narrow bezel and has a small chin at the bottom for the Nokia Branding which looks very minimal. Further, we can see Chromecast built-in as well which is one of the most important things for today’s TV. Newly launched Nokia TV runs on Android TV 9.0 Pie which again a good thing.
Nokia 108cm (43″) Smart TV Specifications (May 2020)
- 43-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 400 nits brightness
- 1200:1 (Static) contrast ratio
- Dolby Vision, MEMC technology, Intelligent Dimming
- 24W Bottom-firing speakers, Sound by JBL, Dolby Audio
- 1 GHz PureX quad-core Cortex A53 processor, Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 2.25GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android TV 9.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3x HDMI, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet
Specifications wise TV looks good and priced at ₹31999 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from 8th June. Citi Bank Credit and Debit card users get a flat ₹1500 discount in the first sale.