Vivo sub-brand iQOO today announced it’s latest device IQOO Neo 5 5G smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. The device comes with AMOLED display with 120hz refresh rate and upto 1300 1300 nits peak brightness.
iQOO Neo 5 5G Specifications:
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 48MP camera with IMX598 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro support, 2MP mono sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- 4,400mAh (Typical) battery with 66W superfast flash charging
- Android 11 with OriginOS
The iQOO Neo 5 5G comes in Black, Cloud Blue and Pixel Orange colours. It starts at 2499 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 27,880 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2699 yuan (US$ 415 / Rs. 30,110 approx.) and the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2999 yuan (US$ 461 / Rs. 33,455 approx.).
Pricing and Availability:
iQOO Neo 5 5G comes in 8GB+128GB priced at 2499 Yuan (Rs. 27,800), 8GB+256GB priced at 2699 Yuan (Rs. 30,000), and 12GB+256GB storage version priced at Rs. 2999 Yuan (Rs. 33,455). The device comes in Black, Cloud Blue and Pixel orange color variants.
The device could launch in India soon as the Director of iQOO India Mr. Gagan Arora has been teasing for this since a long time on social media site twitter.