HUAWEI has announced its flagship P40 Pro+, P40 Pro & P40 Smartphones today in an online event. Here I’ll talk about the P40 Pro+. Though the relationship between HUAWEI and Google has not been solved yet but HUAWEI is on fire and The P40 Series comes with HUAWEI’s own HUAWEI App Gallery in place of Google Play Store. The P40 Pro+ comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD Plus Flex OLED Quad-curve Overflow Display, Powered by HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G SoC which is based on 7nm architecture technology. The Phone runs on Android 10 with HUAWEI’s own custom UI EMUI 10.0 on top. P40 Pro+ has an In-Display fingerprint scanner.
HUAWEI’s P series is known for its camera and this time they are bringing 50MP Ultra Vision Quad Camera and 32MP Dual front-facing camera. The phone features a 4200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge and 40W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge.
HUAWEI P40 Pro+ Specifications
- 6.58-inch Flex OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G
- 8GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Weight: 226g
- 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 40MP ultra-wide cine camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/4.4 aperture, OIS, 10x optical zoom, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 3x optical zoom, ToF camera for depth sensing, 20x Hybrid Zoom, 100x Max Zoom, dual-tone LED flash, 4k video recording at 60fps, ISO 51200 and 7680fps Ultra Slow-Motion video capture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, IR Depth / Gesture Camera for pro bokeh, Face unlocking, 4k video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C Audio
- NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh battery
- 40W SuperCharge 40W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge
The HUAWEI P40 Pro+ comes in two colors, Ceramic Black & Ceramic White. It is priced at €1399 (Rs. 1,17,420 approx) for the 8GB RAM with 512GB storage version and will be available from June 2020.