Samsung is about to announce its next budget smartphone in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy M21 Design leaked in a teaser Poster. The successor of Samsung Galaxy M20 may launch on 16th March according to the Leaked teaser. The design of this phone looks familiar and is in-line with other M-Series phones. This time samsung galaxy M21 will sport a U-shaped infinity U notch unlike the Galaxy M20s V-notch, at the front to house the selfie Camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M21 Design is looks close to Samsung Galaxy M31, one more thing we can see in the image is volume rocker and power button present on the right. Handset offers very slim bezels around the corner. We will know more about the design and specifications on 16th March after smartphone to go official.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Expected Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Display
- Samsung Exynos 9611 Chipset
- Up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage
- Android 10 with Custom One UI 2.0 on top
- Triple rear Camera, 48MP Primary, 8MP ultra-wide angle up to 123° and 5MP depth sensor.
- 16MP Selfie shooter
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual Band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 6000mAh Battery
- USB Type-C
- 15W Fast Charging support
The phone will go on sell via online and offline as well. The phone may come in two colors black and blue.