Whenever realme releases any software for their devices they always push the software update in phased rollout. With phased rollout, the update reaches only a percentage of your users, and others had to wait to receive it. But at the same time they also update the manual link on its official website for those who don’t want to wait for the OTA update and opts for the manual update
In this article we will help and guide you how to update your relame devices manually.
The procedure is very simple and convenient. We at TechTrend will be giving you all the required Steps that give you a brief and enough idea how you can download & install available software updates in Your realme smartphone manually.
Notice:- Please back up your data before updating, we are not responsible for any data lose or any damage happening to your device.
Download the manual software update link for your device from the following given link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update#
After successfully downloading the package copy the downloaded OTA package to the root folder in file manager.
- Now switch off your realme smartphone and Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Select the language you want
- tap on install from the storage device, and find the offline package from phone storage or From SD card
- Select OK to install OTA package
- wait until the update completes
7. Most important point please read it carefully after completion Please click the “Reboot” button, don’t click “OK”, after clicking the“ OK”, the phone will get bricked
Image Source: realme community and realme.com/in
Please do not run any other operations till your phone gets updated successfully.