Motorola had announced Moto G8 Plus and G8 Play last year and now its time for Moto G8 in its G series which falls in budget range catagory. It comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Max Vision screen with an 8MP punch-hole camera, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 with 4GB of RAM, and has 16MP triple rear camera. It runs on Android 10 and supports exclusive Moto Experiences and with new Moto Gametime software feature to help you while gaming.
MotoG8 has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, packs with a 4000mAh battery which will charge through a USB Type-C. It has plastic back with pattern design.
Motorola Moto G8 Specifications in a glance.
- 6.4-inch (1560×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 (11nm) Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- Android 10 with exclusive moto experience
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, PDAF, 8MP 118° Ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 2cm macro sensor, laser autofocus
- 8MP quad front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor (Rear-mounted)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight 188.3g
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
Moto G8 is comes in two color White Prism, Capri Blue. Moto Moto G8 priced at 1143 Brazilian Real which is approximately ₹18000 and already available in Brazil. It will available in more country soon. We haven’t any information about India launching.